Pages

Friday 1 June 2012

Better Think Of Something Good To Say

Date Written: June 1st, 2012
Date Posted: June 1st, 2012
Currently Listening To: Pierce The VeilKissing In Cars


Blah.
I had a blog post in mind for today… except I can’t bring myself to finish it right now because to do so, I need to finish something else first, and I haven’t finished that yet.

So, you should be getting that post next Friday.
Also, I’ve noticed that I’ve been writing a little everyday for the last couple of days. A huge accomplishment after sometimes going a week without typing a single word because I wasn’t sure how to proceed, I’d say. And right now, I’m in the mood to work on something different than that, but I like the inspiration.

So, nothing big to report right now, obviously – but there should be something next week.
Anyway, have a great weekend, everyone!

-          May :)

No comments:

Post a Comment