Pages

Friday 15 June 2012

Of Exams and Poetry

Date Written: June 15th, 2012
Date Posted: June 15th, 2012
Currently Listening To: Neon Trees1983


I haven’t gotten a lot of writing done this week, due to the lovely fact that exams start on Tuesday. However, I found some time yesterday to work on some Fanfiction, which I haven’t done in a while.

Also, I’m reading Dreamdark: Blackbringer by Laini Taylor.

My goodness, that woman is a genius.
Hm… I’m going to spend tonight catching up on Suits (instead of, you know, being productive and writing… or studying) and Rookie Blue.

And lastly, my school’s Poetry Club had a poetry slam today. This is the second time I’ve gone, and everyone who goes up was just wonderful and they’re always so good and I wish I can just go up and present like them.

It also helps that I know two of the heads of the Poetry Club, and they’re such super nice guys who really care about poetry and are so passionate about it. I’m seriously considering actually joining the club next year… except I’m not sure how my poetry is. I guess the club members of next year will decide?

Anyway, my weekend plans include studying. (Oh, joy.) What about everyone else?


-          May :)

No comments:

Post a Comment