Pages

Friday 18 May 2012

Guess Who's With Family!

Date Written: May 18th, 2012
Date Posted: May 18th, 2012
Currently Listening To: Nothing. That is about to be explained.
 
 
Okay, so this will be edited tomorrow because I don't like this font.
 
 
I'm currently at my cousin's house (not using Alchemy, which really sucks because I don't really like this laptop... it's confusing and already deleted my post once while I was in the middle of typing) and everyone asks me what I'm doing and/or stares whilst I type (when they're not laughing at the pranks they're playing on each other). It's beyond awkward... and really loud, actually.
 
 
I started a post at home but didn't finish it in time, and because of that you guys aren't getting your excerpt today.
 
 
So the main gist of the post was supposed to be that I wrote 1,180 words this week and was going to write more, except I'm here. And, once again, I was supposed to give you your excerpt. I'm really sorry.
 
 
Anyways, any plans for the long weekend? I've got a wedding to attend.
 
 
See you all next Friday!
 
 
         - May :)

No comments:

Post a Comment